Exploring Access to Veterinary Care (EAVC)
Access to veterinary care is a national issue that negatively affects the human-animal bond and the practice of veterinary medicine. In this mini course, you will be introduced to some of the barriers to veterinary care that families with pets experience across the socioeconomic spectrum. The goal of this course is to raise your awareness of the issue and present you with some possible solutions that you can take forward into your professional practice.
“Everything from the webcast to the assignments kept me engaged the way everything was presented had me locked from the very first word! Being able to apply the modules content to real world examples helped me retain the information I learned.“
-Random Howard, recent student
Cost, Access, and CE/CEU Awards Each Semester
- Cost of Full Course = $45.00 (2.5 CE hours/0.25 CEUs)
- Access allowed for 30 days once enrolled
- Enrollment fees are nonrefundable
- Extension of access allowed for an additional fee
- It is the responsibility of veterinarians and veterinary technicians residing in states other than Florida to check with their state licensing board to ensure that CE/CEUs from the University of Florida will count toward license renewal.
For more detail, view the course syllabus here: SYLLABUS
For any additional questions, please contact the Maples Center Administrative Team.
- Phone: (352) 265-9940
- Email: email@example.com